Tuesday, June 17, 2008

WHEW!!!

Tonight we sat with our friends drinking coffee and "talking" about exercise. I thought, "yeah, it's been a while, I think I'm ready to start back up."

So when they left I put on my running shoes. I was excited! I borrowed Chloe's new ipod and hit the ashphalt. I felt great..."This is so good for me...I need this..." blah, blah, blah, you know the drill.

And honest to God, when I started I felt like this...

Fast forward 20 minutes; I arrive home - do some curls, do some push ups. And now, sitting in this chair, sweating like a tribe of nuns in a strip club, I feel like this...






Still glad I did it though. I'll be huge in no time.



5 comments:

Krista said...

OMG! that is so funny....i'm curious what words you actually used to search for that picture....
ahahahahaha! you make me laugh.

Desire of Great Love said...

probably "fat kid works out for cake"!!!
LOL
You're hilarious, and I'm jealous of you being able to eat whatever you want & totally getting away with it with no outward negative results. Lucky Turd ;)

pwdrd donuts said...

I actually typed in "fat kid out of breath" and that's what came up. Thing is, although I don't know this kid - I love him. Isn't he cute?

Unknown said...

funny!!!!!!

the laundress said...

do you want boobs that big? seriously? Do you?

...cuz thats sick!