Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer - What's not to Love?

I've been off for a few days, which I love. On the way home from the pool, we were driving in our neighborhood and drove right past a friend who had just left our house. We told her to come on back and we'd make coffee. On the way to the house I looked at Heather and said, "It's summer isn't it?"

"Yep," she said, "and I love it!"

So here are some of the things I have already enjoyed and will continue to enjoy this summer.

Staring at this from our porch

Impromtu visits (love them) which I'm convinced happen more often in the summer


Barefeet. This is me aalllll summer.


Butterflies...hard as heck to take pictures of though. Look at the next one.


Discovering something for the first time. My girls just got ipods on their visit to Nana's. Looks like this will be the summer of music.
"I've gotta pocket, gotta pocketful of sunshine..."


Indian money. I LOVE stuff like this!



Summer chores to earn $$$ for vacation. Yes!


And always...Mimi. (little sugar head)

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love summer time too. Mostly because I don't have to work but I also enjoy grilling out and sitting on the back porch at night. Going to the beach.

Yah, the problem is, it's basically always summer down here. But if I lived somewhere else, it would be a lot of the same things you listed.

Beth said...

These pictures are great they make me smile.....I love summer too!

The Liller Family said...

Okay I love summer too - but I think my pictures would be a little crazier . . . like me pulling my hair out b/c my kids are driving me nuts! hehehe!