Saturday, June 21, 2008

In our Hood

FIRST....baby Caleb. Is he cute or what?!?!


Grant on the swing...


Heidi mowing before the mower broke down. I think she was a little afraid of the mower at first, but once she got going, she was John Deere.


My mower rules! Well, it did. It's officially dead now. (Heidi says she had nothing to do with it. I kind of believe her; sort of.)


She wore my "mow the lawn" shoes. Very ghetto. They're like prequels to what Crocs are now; only canvas and ugly. Very W.T.


And here's our back porch - the wysteria blooms are gone, but the flowers are lookin' sweet!

2 comments:

Our Family said...

why is heather's sister mowing YOUR lawn?????

Beth said...

OK......Who let's their company mow their lawn????? I'm not sure I want to visit. What will you make me do?