Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Guy's Pointers

Okay, so I worked on some of the pointers I got from that guy at church and...well, it's working! I managed to get all of these on the first or second shot, rather than the thousand fifty third. Photoshopped the first one - all the others are raw. Still want a new camera though...I must be a pig.

This one's my fav. Oh, and someone ran down my rose bush tonight - totally broken in half...to bittsies. This will be the last bloom you'll ever see from that sucker. It was lying on the ground. Nice one, eh?


Love this one.


....whatever, these are fine I guess.

2 comments:

Beth said...

These aren't bad....They are pretty good, you can tell they would be awesome with a different camera.(It's all in the camera)! You do have the eye for it too!

Just bite the bullet and buy one don't tell Heather I said so though!

Desire of Great Love said...

pretty flowers!!!