Friday, May 30, 2008

GOOD MORNING! I have a question for you to ponder as you sip your morning coffee. Who do you think would win at the olympics?

Beth...


or Heather...


or me???


You'd be an IDIOT...


if you even thought it was possible
for a freak show...


I said a Freak Show...


A FREAK SHOW...


like Beth could win!

That will happen when pigs fly!


Cause you know Katie would probably
pull it out in the long program anyway.


So there you go...Mystery Solved!!!

THE END
Have a Great Day!!!

9 comments:

Desire of Great Love said...

wow.... you've been busy!
This is totally hilarious!!!

The Liller Family said...

Oh my - you totally scare me (in a funny way - I just about spit my coffee at the screen!!!). I guess it's a good thing you don't have a picture of me!!! ;o) I swear I'm going to get this photoshop program sooner or later - absolutely hilarious!

Krista said...

OMG! WHY AM I FREDDY?! am i like a nightmare?! i'm going to be stewing on that all day.....ahahhahahahahha....i so need to get photoshop.

the laundress said...

hahahahha....so laughing at john the "coquette Osama"!

Bill Wolfe said...

Dang Dude, you're crazy, but I love it.

Anonymous said...

You need to get rid of PS. Nice work

pwdrd donuts said...

Krista, you are freddy cause you face fit in the hole. It's not Photoshop. It's called "face in hole". Go to www.faceinhole.com and have a blast.

Beth said...

Matt- I couldn't stop laughing. My big loud laugh woke John up from a nap on the couch then he started laughing too! I would win the skating and the freak show would go to JOHN......although that one of you and Chloe....freaky. By the way get a knew picture of Katie people are going to think she really has a cross eye! And Krista doesn't look freaky, she makes a beautiful Freddie!

Our Family said...

i do have a crosseye!

and it's about time beth got some love on the pics. thank goodness. on the other ones...i was like DANG (laughing of course) that does not look good..hahahahah!