Saturday, April 19, 2008

Things I Love and Hate About Heather

Things I Hate About Her!


I hate when she rides her bike while I'm leading worship


Drives me crazy.


I also hate it when she wrangles the morning doves outside
of my office window. I like them there, but she insists
they are full of disease and bacteria.

Things I LOVE About Her!


Her performance on American Idol. Totally Awesome!


When she rides around in my office at work. First of all it's
pretty darn cute. But it's also a much more appropriate time.


Whenever Heather hears there's been an earthquake
she is always on the scene, doing whatever she can to help!


A concert for those affected by the earthquake?
Absolutely!

Check out Heather's blog about the earthquake HERE
And her follow up to it...HERE

15 comments:

The Liller Family said...

Ohhhhhhh Matt - Heather is so going to kill you for this one! I can almost hear the bloodshed from here! (it's a darn funny post though - I really need to get photoshop!!!)

Our Family said...

DORK!!!!

Jen said...

You have too much time on your hands.

Anonymous said...

do you photoshop? I had no idea Heather was such philanthropist! she sure does look like she belongs on American Idol ;) she would win...weewee

Anonymous said...

o and btw it's like looking for where's waldo...weewee

Jen said...

I would love to know how Heather feels about this.

Desire of Great Love said...

so this is how you eat crow, eh?
This is hysterical- I am almost speechless at all the work you put into the hazing of Heather.

I'm keeping you in my thought for the next week.

pwdrd donuts said...

Heather has been married to me for 14 years. I've been retarded that whole time so she probably was like, "Oh, you made me a cowgirl on a dove; funny." But I think she has snubbed this post. Next time, maybe I'll have her wrangle our dog Mimi. She would think that was cute.

Our Family said...

or she could feature YOU on HER blog looking ordinary:) would that be the same???

pwdrd donuts said...

Katie, why don't you send me a pic and I'll feature you on my blog. I think it's a great idea. A "Get to Know Everyone on My Blog Recommendations" blog. Wanna be the first?

Desire of Great Love said...

I think THIS and
THIS IS PRICELESS!!!

Krista said...

i am laughing so hard, ppl are starting to look at me!! i love your photoshop habit!! keep me laughing...i need it!!

Unknown said...

Matt, step away from the photo shop! :)

hv said...

Ok...I'm wetting my panties!!! Matt...that was freakn' hilarious!!! I'm laughing so hard that Steve just slammed the door on me. He's working on a bible study and I can't pull myself together. What's up with Heather's face on the bike pictures? Did she have a wedgie or something? And seriously do you have a job? Where do you find the time!?! Awww...love ya!

Fanya said...

Okay, now those made me laugh!!!