Thursday, April 3, 2008

GyyyyyyyyyyymNASTICS!!!





I ALWAYS wanted to be in gymnastics when I was little. And now that I'm older I'm making my kids be in them even if they don't want to. I've heard that it's not supposed to be a good thing to live out your life vicariously through your kids. And though that is mostly true, this is really important to me so I'm going to go ahead with it.

Is she cute or what? The bottom corner pic of her chastising the little girl is probably my favorite. This girl was able to do back handsprings without a spotter. She deserved to be yelled at. What you can't see in that pic is me booing her from the other side of the gym.

I hate show offs.

6 comments:

The Liller Family said...

You know what's best about your blog??? It makes me LAUGH SO HARD I CRY!!! ;o)

Jen said...

actually, I'd like to see you try some of those moves please.

Anonymous said...

There is SO MUCH CUTEness going on there. OH to be young and limber.

Anonymous said...

...by the way, your daughter is cute too.

Jen said...

glad to see you figured out the music player thingy.

your welcome

Jen said...

I have seen several of Tyler Perry's movies. I laugh, I cry. Good times had by all.