Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tonight

Still at home feeling sick. It was pneumonia, by the way. Worst thing I've experienced in a long time. So here's the best part of my day; this sweet baby girl. (Not really a baby, but she's my baby) Could she be any more beautiful? She wanted a piece of bread before bed. While she was eating it, I was staring at her thinking about how gorgeous, sweet, wonderful she is and how blessed I am to be her dad. My camera was lying right beside her so I snapped a few quick shots.

If you're praying for my health, thank you.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Well, now I feel terrible. I'm sorry you've been so sick! I would've been praying had I know. So, you're on the road to recovery now?

She is beautiful. Love the hair.

The Liller Family said...

I've been praying and thinking about all of you! I still feel terrible you had to miss your vacation. Glad you're on the road to recovery though! We missed you at the fireworks too - but I think Heather and the girls had fun, it was great seeing them! If you're really bummed you missed it, you can just put it on your calendar now for next year (that crazy husband of mine is already planning next year's show!!!) See ya soon!!!

Bill Wolfe said...

Hey Matt, didn't know you were still feeling so sick! I figured you were living it up on vacation.

Get better soon. Hang in there.

Sean Arnold said...

Bummer you are sick. Good talking with you. Rest up big boy, you have too much to get done!! :)

Desire of Great Love said...

she is beautiful, and I'm sorry you're still so sick.

Wanna know what my mom would've told you to do?
Umm... on the other hand, no ya don't :)

I hope you're feeling better soon. It sucks being sick :(

Beth said...

I love that picture in the bottom left corner. What a sweetie, I want to squeeze her!!!!

It stinks your still not well.....what a great way to spend beautiful summer days......in bed.

Hope you feel better soon!