Tuesday, August 12, 2008

FACT:

Fact:
This first day of school can stick it!

Fact:
August is STILL SUMMER!

Fact:
School starts tomorrow and it shouldn't!

Fact:
Our ice cream social/get acquainted with our teachers thingy tonight, served ice cream sandwiches. And they were small!

Fact:
I want them HOME!

Fact:
Their new haircuts are cute.

Fact:
Their teachers better be nice.

Fact:
I'm sad that they are getting old, and letting go sucks.

Fact:
But that's life, isn't it?

Fact:
They don't look like this anymore. Sigh...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

love it...
they are sooooo cute!!
We had giant ice cream sandwiches and had amazing chocolate dipped ice cream bars!!!
Ha!!

The Liller Family said...

Oh my gosh that picture of them is sooooooo dang cute!!! But you really need to post a pic of their new haircuts - I want to see!!!

Sorry about your ice cream debacle - they don't even have ice cream socials for intermediate school. At least Grant's school had a choice of mint chocolate chip, chocolate or vanilla! I'll get you some next year! ;o)

Beth said...

This list is so true and funny! Those to cutie pies.....I just want to eat them up! They look so little in that picture!

Desire of Great Love said...

awwww... they are growing up so fast! I miss 'em.
I love their cute chubby-baby cheeks they used to have... *tear*

School starts too soon there! Bet the feel so robbed!

Anonymous said...

I want to see their new haircuts!
They look so small and adorable..I want to munch those cute little faces....forever anon wee

Julia said...

so sweet!! so innocent!! They are growing into beautiful young ladies! :-)

Anonymous said...

Good words.