Thursday, May 21, 2009

15 Years Today!

Here we are about a month before we got engaged. We had no idea what life was even about back then... and I guess that was how it was supposed to be. But we were definitely in love.


We've been through a lot of ups and downs together but we have held on to each other... desperately at times, wondering if we'd make it. Well, we are making it. I'm proud to be Heather's husband. It's a cliche, but she literally is the best thing that ever happened to me.

Happy Anniversary Baby!


8 comments:

Shannon said...

Awee!! Happy Anniversary you guys!! You guys make a beautiful couple and I mean that!! You are a blessing and a strong team!

Desire of Great Love said...

Happy Anniversary you two!
Love & Miss you both lots!!!

Alex P. Duncan said...

Congrats you two! Well done.

Beth said...

She is the best thing that ever happened to you and YOU to her! Keep working hard it is worth IT!

Happy Day:)

p.s. can't wait to see you guys!

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

Happy Anniversary!

The Liller Family said...

Happy Anniversary! BTW, did people call you Keanu back then? Shawn and I think you look a little like him in that first picture! ;o)

Our Family said...

oh my gosh, i love the picture.

makes me smile...big, with a little laugh at the end.

congrats.

hv said...

Am I looking at your two girls or what? Heather is the youngest and Matt is the oldest.

By the way Heath...nice Union Lake sweatshirt!!! Haaaaaa!
hv