Friday, April 24, 2009

Miss Michigan!!!



These are for Carin... cuz anyone who breaks through and does something amazing, deserves flowers. Today she was deemed Miss Michigan and got an awesome job at a place she loves just when she needed it most.

I was saving this pic for a special occassion. Turns out, that's today!

Carin's blog is called "Life is but a Dream." Well, in the words of the lion from Oz who found his courage, "Ain't it the truth!" CONGRATS to Carin - she's living life and PAINTING THE TOWN!!!

5 comments:

hdbl said...

GOOOOOOOO Carin!

Beth said...

Yeah Carin:) So excited for you when you called I wanted to jump through the phone. That's funny you did flowers Matt I was thinking last night about a party everyone in different places should have a party for her. These flowers I think do the trick!

Super cute idea but then again were are talking about Matt Bays here what else would one expect!!!

Carin said...

oh, I just love shout-outs.
love them.
and those flowers...
I'm doing that someday.
I am.
thanks so much for the support.
can't believe a post dedicated to just me.
on matt bay's blog.
thank you

Carin said...

stopping by for more flowers.
I saved your voicemail and wish I knew how to forward it to my sister. It makes me laugh.

did you take those pics?!

pwdrd donuts said...

I did - had the camera in the car - and there it was... a pretty little hot pick jeep at Target.