Friday, March 6, 2009

WILD card should be called STUPID card. Or LYING card. Or really bad hand of cards!!!


This is gonna be short - cuz I'm so bugged!

Superstition boy - please...he was ridiculously good. But would anyone buy his albums? (just cuz he's a little boring) - but I LOVED him - such a great voice. Totally consistent both of these performances. DESERVED TO GO THROUGH!!!

KT Tunstall girl (Black Horse yadda yadda) I like her. Not the best singer, but she has a cool vibe. I'd replace her with that Felicia girl (the one with Cher hair) in a New York Minute if I could... since Felicia was a MUCH better singer. I hate that they keep throwing out "This is a 'singing' competition," whenever it's convenient. Definitely wouldn't apply here. I'm glad she made it through though. She is the ONLY girl that should have made it through...but we'll talk about Jasmine in a sec. (I think they call that forshadowing.)

Anoop? He's the Kevin Covais of this group. Remember that little kid (looked like he was 12, sang like he was 50) Anoop is novelty. Right, I like him too, let's be friends. But seriously, "My Prerogative?" Could it get any cheesier? Anoop getting called back was a shock - but making the top 12 (or 13) hmmm.... the gods are angry.

Glad Matt Gir*$% made it through. He ate it on Viva la Vida - so glad he redeemed himself tonight. He was stellar.

JASMINE
Who cares? I was bored and it was NOT good. A Disney song? Argh! I'm freakin' over them saying great things about people who are marginal. I mean, Ricky's review was BAD. And then right after his bad review, they praise Jasmine? C'mon.

I'm IRRITATED... yet sadly, I will watch this show til I draw my last breath. God help me.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, I completely agree with you on this. Matt giraud is definitely the only one I thought should go through. I think they picked a bunch of very lousy people for the wildcard. There were way better people they could have picked. With Megan, I feel like they were so hung up on the fact that she is a little "different" that they failed to notice she is not that good! Seriously, I wish I could stop watching, but I just wont ughhh

Anonymous said...

Jasmine was so bad. So bad. so. bad. I think the producers are weighing heavily on this decision and they want her on the show for some reason. But she sucks. She had so many pitch problems and remind me when we talk to do my impression of her.

Amy said...

OK...our DVR cut out before the last one was revealed...so I guess two people got through...I have to agree with you again...Jasmine is not going to go far...I didn't care for her during any of the rounds...Felicia was WAY better...I'd buy her albums. Ricky Braddy....loved the guy...he should have made it. Thank goodness Ms. Drama Queen didn't make it...I do have to say...she had a good voice...but couldn't stand to watch her after she was done singing.

Anyways, glad I could come and vent here!! Keep it up...we'll vent each week!

KDV said...

MATT!! We DVRed the show and watched it this morning! Ugh! It quit recording right before the 3rd pick! Who did they pick? I was so bummed - I quickly ran to your blog to see what you thought! I'm loving your 'editorial'. Miss you guys - - we'd love to see you soon! xox

Denise said...

So what do you think of the Bachelor???

Kelle said...

four words for you: i. miss. norman. gentle.

Desire of Great Love said...

agreeing w/ you again...
jeez. I'm just glad they spared us by NOT letting Tatiana through. [shudder]
Glad about Michigan/Piano Boy-Matt, thought Braddy would totally get through- I didn't hear a BAD note from him, but, yeah- a little too predictable I guess, didn't get the judges non-choice on him though still.
I don't think it's the last we'll see of him though.
Jasmine totally got in on her looks IMO. I know- a DISNEY SONG? [puke]
this is a weird year for Idol...

Jen said...

I have to confess that I haven't been watchin thus far but I will say that I'm really exciteda about Anoop. LOVE him.

Anonymous said...

Krista and I were pulling our hair out right along with you. I was mad that Ricky Braddy didn't get through. I decided he didn't get through on the vote 'cause he went 1st or 2nd, which is a bad placement. But this time? If I'm not mistaken, I think there were only 3 females in the final 9, so I'm assuming they felt the need to even out the male:female ratio. But that's no excuse for who they picked. We were shocked that they had nothing bad to say about tatoo-blonde girl. What the heck was that last note supposed to be? Oh well...