Friday, February 27, 2009

if so, we're in big trouble


Okay - I thought this was... ya know... good blog entertainment. Someone did this on facebook, and I thought it was fun. So follow the rules and end the eternal mystery of what your band and first album would be called.

1 - Go to "wikipedia." Hit “random”or click http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2 - Go to "Random quotations"or click http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3 The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

3 - Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”or click http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4 - Use photoshop or similar to put it all together.

5 - Post it to your blog, comment on mine and other blogs (I'm making this part up...since this was supposed to be for facebook, but whatev.)

7 comments:

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

Yours sort of works, Matt. Mine was so ridiculous I didn't even want to spend 3.5 minutes to compose the psd. [Ah]

pwdrd donuts said...

I may have cheated a little... not on the pic or the album name. But I clicked for the Band name twice... or else I would've been something I couldn't pronounce.

Anonymous said...

I think i might buy this album...and mine didn't turn out too bad either. Either one i think i'd have to at least hear one good track first. :)

pwdrd donuts said...

iZZy - yours IS pretty amazing. Love it! Where can I pick it up?

Beth said...

Matt I did it.....mine is pretty cool too! We are the only ones who are ever up for a challenge!

Anonymous said...

Yeah i think my band might be something like Lynard Skynard meets Kings of Leon. As for your band, i'm feeling Radiohead meets the Pet Shop Boys. :)

Anonymous said...

Mine was "Death Whoop" sounds like heavy metal...wee