Wednesday, December 3, 2008

MY 100th POST!

Yes - this is my 100th post! And what a way to commemorate it. My book arrived yesterday...all 500 of them! And I WILL sell out (the books, that is). I got a couple pics of them hogging my office. They can hog all they want - I LOVE them!

Okay - so one funny story. First I opened one of the boxes (the first of 16 boxes). Then I tore open a plastic packing bag. Then I removed the shrink wrap from a bundle of books. I took one book in my hands, prayed for it (not really), "oohed" and "ahhed" at it - AND THEN....

...opened it. AND....

...the guts were upside down! No kidding. The whole inside of the book was UPSIDE DOWN!!!

Right, so of course I was like "What the!" And I quickly grabbed for another thinking, "Every one of these suckers is going to be upside down and I'm going to have to send these BACK!?!?! I could feel the stress...are you with me? What are the chances?

So I sifted through 500 books - opened every cover to make sure my babies weren't retarded. 499 were perfect!

So I was telling my friend about this and said, "What are the chances that I would pick THAT box, and then THAT book from that box; it being the ONLY one that was upside down.

"One in 500," he says.

"Oh... right."



12 comments:

Krista said...

so proud of you!!

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

Hey, Sexy Author Guy_ Why do you keep your office so cold? [Ah]

Jen said...

Hey, your office looks great (besides all the boxes). I love that wall color. Glad to see you finally hung up some wall decor.

I'm so excited about your book. I should be getting mine any time.

Desire of Great Love said...

wow- you must've been super excited :) Isn't that funny about "the one"? Are you going to keep it?
Your office looks nice. Did you keep those little tiny sayings around your door pane ? (ie. Every blade of grass has a single fairy whispering to it "Grow, Grow")
those were great...

Beth said...

Matt how exciting!!!!!!! I can't wait until you have to order more. Your office does look good I think it was the person that helped you pick out the color!

I wish my book were here already......any day now.....I can't wait!

Beth said...

I forgot to say your shirt matches your book again......did you know they were coming? What are the chances of that?

Amy said...

Very cool! You have to keep that book for many years to come! What a great accomplishment! You should be proud. Way to go!

Carin said...

chills!

Shooting Stars said...

Buying mine tonight at the Concert! Do you think the IJM will mind that I donate $16 less to buy your book?

Desire of Great Love said...

the book is AMAAAAAAAAAAZING!!!!!!

people will suffer if they don't read it.


PEOPLE: GO OUT AND READ THIS BOOK!!!


you're are superb author & friend :) congrats!

pwdrd donuts said...

Thanks Amanda!

Anonymous said...

The device exerts traction pressure into your penis, stretching it and this leads to an increase in its sizegenetics in a very few months.Now remains the question of pain or gain, it can be definitely a gain for you. Though initially, you may feel some discomfort because of these traction but it surely wouldn't normally last for long. It's possible to see an increase of up to 3 inches rrnside your penis length and girth of your using of penile extenders. Now finally, the verdict - they could be efficient, safe easy. When you happen to be a man who enjoys therapeutic male sizegenetics, you should know something concerning the different styles of sizegenetics that are available.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/