Monday, December 1, 2008

Great Friends....miss 'em!

We were in Michigan for Thanksgiving and met up with our good friends...our best friends, John and Beth and their family. Here are some pics.
John is less than convincing in this pic...oh wait - sersiously? Is he doing what I think he's doing? Okay, for real...just noticed that. Hilarious. I'm leaving it.

I love this pic because Amanda is getting older and you can tell. Plus I love Ev and Tori in the background - click on this one, Tori's face is worth it.

Best friends. There's a rumor that these two share a Chistmas ornament. Oh wait, that's no rumor.

The whole fam at Heather's parent's house. And Mimi. Only dog allowed in her parent's house. I'm telling you, this dog is a charmer.

So good SOOO good to see friends.

Love you guys!

6 comments:

hdbl said...

What cracks me up is how much our families have changed. Now we are peeking over our kids heads. What the heck!? They are so stinkin' big!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Matt,
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Mimi is NOT the only dog allowed at Grandma and Grandpa Lake's. Flicka has spent many hours there and I think Grandma and Grandpa Lake like her better.

Rachel

Beth said...

I love all the pictures......and your house looks great already for Christmas! John might be flipping the camera off but you have up the I love you sign! Your so COOL!

pwdrd donuts said...

Anonymous Rachel,

Mercy invites.

Matt

Katie Bautz said...

Matt, you guys really are a little weird about your dog...

pwdrd donuts said...

Katie,

She's not so much a dog, as a child with fur. Like a muppet child.

That should clear things up.