Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Loving the Fall....

I really love fall. Here are some pics that say it all...in the fall!





This one is on a water color setting. Subtle change. (crappy camera)


God alone on this one - completely untouched.




I had to slip this in there because it's cute. Do you know how much Heather loves Dine or Dash? Oh my word. But someone help me...why would you want to wait on kids, do the stay at home mom thing all day, only to relax by serving up angry customers who want their food NOW?!?! Just curious. She's cute though, right? Love it.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Love the pics. I'm totally jealous.

I used to have that game on my phone. I was totally addicted.

Beth said...

The fall pictures are great!

Heather cracks me up with video games and computer games!

Anonymous said...

I love Dinner Dash, it's my favorite!

Desire of Great Love said...

Great pics Matt :)
Tell Heather we should have some Diner Dash competitions- I am completely an addict when it comes to this game! She would LOVE Cooking Dash- same character, but there's cooking involved- it's their newest game, and it's SO fun! I'm currently playing it (if you can't tell)
She would also like "Cake Mania 1 & 2", same type of game, only you get to make cakes!

Yes, I am a gaming dork!

I love my computer games :)

have her check out: www.bigfishgames.com

I get a new game every month w/ my membership


ANYWAY....
I'll stop the hijack now :P