Monday, October 6, 2008

Crisp Fall Day...

We went to a park (I don't know which one, of course, cuz that's how I roll...but it had trees, dirt, water, paths...ya know, normal "park" stuff. Chloe is looking old in this pic.

Heather's parents were in town for Ev's 8th birthday. I love this pic.


Can you believe they've been married for 123 years! Woah. I wonder why people don't stay married anymore. I mean, I know why, but I also know that something must still be broken in us. I mean, we are christians (most of us) people who are committed to making it work, to looking inside and getting things cleaned up and yet we are still at the same divorce rate as people who don't affilitate themselves with faith in God. Hmmm... anyway, this isn't supposed to be that kind of blog so I'll shut up and get back to the pics.

Aren't they cute though?!?!

Covered bridge



Favorite pic of the day. Being risky.



And Mimi. Always Mimi. Could she be cuter? If this dog dies, we are sunk!

3 comments:

Krista said...

....you really think most of us are willing to look inside and get things cleaned up? that is hard work. and even if we are willing, we've let too much time go by before doing so. just sayin'....

great pics, and what is the average life span of a dog anyway? you can always have her stuffed. mimi that is.... ;)

Jen said...

Why does Mimi have to "die"? Where did that come from Mr. The-glass-is-half-empty...

Oh, how I miss fall!!!

Beth said...

Finally I get to see what you guys have been up to. The girls look so big! Marriage is a lot of work and it is never to late to start cleaning up! If you wait to long it is just more overwhelming then if you do it regularly. Heathers parents are cute.......where is Heather?????? Mimi is of course as cute as ever even though I can't see her face!