Sunday, January 25, 2009

SPEECHLESS!

...and here's why...



This showed up on facebook today. I almost couldn't believe it was me. My head... Chloe's body. I've heard people say "You're so thin." Uhhh, this is exactly 41lbs ago (and at the same height, I might add.) I think it gives new meaning to the word "skinny." Bratty Beth called and said, "E.T. phone home!"

The thing about living in this day and age is, (especially with things like facebook) you just never know what might turn up. I have no recollection of this whatsoever. I mean, how did I find the time to work myself through high school AND compete in body building competitions?

This one is my favorite. I call it "Body for Waif."


And who could forget prom? Wow! I was not Prom King at "The Midnight Masquerade." What kind of sucky theme is that anyway?

8 comments:

Katie Bautz said...

you look like an Ethipian person in that middle pic. WOW. your middle name should be skinny, even now! lucky metabolism or skinny genes.

Our Family said...

...i could be in some serious legal trouble if people start posting old pictures.

not kidding. that's why i could never run for office. not that i'd want to.

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

this is like a bad dream

Desire of Great Love said...

um... okay. weird.

and.

can I have some of your DNA?

Kim said...

Matt, I know how you hate the internet acronyms, so I rewrote Amanda's last line for you.


can I hav some of your Deoxyribonucleic acid ?

better? :o)

pwdrd donuts said...

You're hilarious. I'm over the acronyms things.

QSS (que sera sera)

Unknown said...

Do you remember meeting my mom at MVNC? I had told you she thought you were skinny, so when she came to college and stopped by to say hi, you came down to meet us in a sweatshirt in like 80 degree heat. . . you told me later you thought the sweatshirt made you look "not so skinny"

Carin said...

body for waif...oh, I am laughing.

tired. going to bed now. must look at picture one last time.

laughing...