Monday, November 24, 2008

A couple pics

First of all... look at my dog. She is the BEST DOG IN THE WORLD! She sat in this thing for like 10 minutes while we laughed and snapped pictures of her. You do "snap" pics, right?


Second... today is "crazy hair day" at school. We do this every year - and every year Chloe wants the bee hive (3 years in a row). After I was done with their hair, Heather told me that the bottle of hairspray I was using was $13.00. So great, it should hold then.

My girls are fun...love 'em!

7 comments:

Bill Wolfe said...

Love the hair! Awesome job. Very impressive hairspray work there.

Desire of Great Love said...

you are an amazing hair stylist... the girls look marvelous!

Mimi is SUCH a good dog and SO sweet too :)

(Yes, you "snap" pics)

Desire of Great Love said...

and OH MY WORD- is Chloe your daughter or what?
She SITS ON THE COUCH JUST LIKE YOU DO!!! LOL

Jen said...

I love the hair. I don't understand how you are able to get the hairspray out of their hair. Do you even try to brush it?

pwdrd donuts said...

Nope - it's straight to the showers when they get home.

Beth said...

Mimi adorable and the girls hilarious.......Amanda said if there was a contest they would definitely win!!!! Does their hair look the same when they get home or does it fall through the day? Only you Matt Only you.....would make it this good that is! Do any of the other kids even hang????

pwdrd donuts said...

When they get home - I should've took pics of that. It is hilarious - just a wrangled mess.