Monday, March 31, 2008

What I Did On My Day Off

-Woke up
-Got the girls off to school
-Went to Chick FilA for free cinnamon breakfast thingy
-Took it to Panera for coffee with my wife
-Had a Pecan donut twist there too
-Went to Target to look at bedding
-Bought a new belt buckle and Belt
-Got Gas in the car
-Picked up movie at McDonald's
-Watched "Becoming Jane" in our Bonus Room with Mimi
-Took half hour nap when it was over
-Went to Chick FilA again and got 12 piece nugget pack and split them
-Stopped by a friends to check out their new house
-Went to Kohls to look for shoes
-Bought 2 sweaters and a shirt for a grand total of $15.37
-Went home to get girls off the bus
-Went for a 45 minutes brisk walk with wifey poo
-Checked email, listened to some music
-Layed around some
-Went out to eat at QDoba's
-Went to Justice to get girls a new outfit
-Came home
-Got the girls showered
-Blow dried their hair
-Fed the dog
-Put new clothes away
-Washed Face
-Saw Arbonne Mask crap laying there
-Decided to try it on
-Took picture and blogged it

to be very scared, click pic
-Will watch a little TV
-Probably talk some with Heather
-Perhaps read a little of my book
-Go to bed

And that's Sabbath.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I know I talked to you
on your day off...way to leave
out the most important thing
you did...scary pic

Jen said...

Nice....

Shannon said...

YOU ARE HILARIOUS!!!!!! That is my kind of day!! I think you did it all and that mask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS THE BEST!! Have fun with the rest of your day off!! Jay and Shan