Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Good Old Fashioned JEAN OFF


My friend John and I love a nice pair of jeans. But I ask you, seriously, who would you rather take home to momma? I guess you'd have to ask yourself if you are more of a relaxed fit, dark-dye-lotted, darted and baggied "Sergio Valente's" kind of Fashionista, or the tight ankled skin-ee skater jean kind. I'd really like to put this dispute to rest.


So go ahead...ROCK THE VOTE! And try not to be swayed by John's amazing Polo sweatshirt.

8 comments:

Jen said...

I choose...neither. There's got to be a middle ground pair of jeans.

Flat front but a little looser and somewhere in the middle of bleached jeans and dark blue.

I do have to say that jean and pleats should never be in the same sentence.

Beth said...

The man on the right is Hot!!!!Even though the jeans are hideous. It still better then camel toe anyday of the week!

pwdrd donuts said...

Are you kidding? A few streches and leg bends and these jeans would be fine.

Anonymous said...

you're jewish, right?

Anonymous said...

Matt I love your shirt! The horse knuckles not so much:) You both look datable (is that a word) but someone is packing some heat! Wee

Our Family said...

have you seen 'silence of the lambs?'

pwdrd donuts said...

My inspiration.

Desire of Great Love said...

I absolutely adore the straight leg or boyfriend jean by SJP's line, Bitten. I would so LOOOOOOVE to fit into the skin-nee jeans, and I think some people look literally poured into them- such a faux pas IMHO, but then again so are pleats in pants-PERIOD for men or women... just ask Stacey London & Clinton Kelly.
Now if only I could put my belly where my bum is...
it would be more famous than J-Lo's... ah well.